Championships > GT3 2017

Championship Information

(1/4) > >>

XRPM:
JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!

IT IS FORBIDDEN TO CHANGE YOUR CAR ONCE YOU HAVE RACED WITH A PARTICULAR MODEL

AUTO SKIN SHARE TURNED ON

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES

DOWNLOAD MOD

SERVER PASSWORD: XRPM

Sanio Alfa:
want to see how much drivers will drive this.
I have rf2 for lifetime. but think not worth buying only 4 cars in pack for that price.
most of this cars have in AC with much more beautiful graphics.
here testing dx11. It is not on level with AC. and you can not use addons in rf2 when is dx11 on.
I dont know what they guys in 397 thinking.
shame!

Tero Dahlberg:
Well DX11 is still in beta so they are not letting modders know how to create mods like TrackMap for DX11 yet. Which is smart imo.

The price for GT3 Pack is okayish... It's not as cheap as AC DLC packs but cheaper than iRacing. And while the graphics aren't as great with rF2, the feel and physics are generally better than anything else. And the same applies to the GT3 Pack. Except for the McLaren as it's a bit crappy feeling car tbh :D But the point is that with the GT3 Pack you get what is the strength of the sim, the same as with AC and iR you get what is the strenght of their games.

Sanio Alfa:
I know lot of people talk abot ffb in AC and rf2 and they tell feeling is bether in rf2. from my point ffb in AC is for me bether. I was found ideal setup in logitech profiler and in AC ffb settings. great possibilities in rf2 is that you can have weather and night in races. but like I see lot of sites not use that possibilities or very minimal. Im not remember when Im last time drive night race?! I know. people not have strong PC for that. shame!

for this pack is price to high because not have full number of cars in GT3 class, game is not over with dx11 etc.
for me Im not expect that rf2 will be great sim in future. thay have lot of problem here, and graphics with dx11 will never be on level like in AC. shame.
and when will come GTR3 that will be maybe some extra sim. but some news tell that new AC2 will come in future.
so..guys from 397 have big job if they will stay in race with others!

Im was rf fun lot of years and was happy when rf2 come. but shame how long they have some problems.

Tero Dahlberg:
Where is the Radical GT3? :O It is not on the server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version