Championships > GT3 2017

Round 4 - Silverstone

(1/4) > >>

XRPM:
JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!

SERVER PASSWORD: XRPM

AJYates:
Race is Tomorrow GL Guys!!

:boss

Danny ter Maten:
Thanks! Going to need that.. My fellow Dutchy seems too quick :/ :)

P.S. Question, are the XRPM GT3 races being streamed online? I got this being asked to me from antoher Rfactor driver who would like to watch it :)

Couldnt find anything about it, so i guess not ?

Thanks in advance!

Danny

AJYates:

--- Quote from: Danny ter Maten on 27 December 2017, 23:24:12 ---P.S. Question, are the XRPM GT3 races being streamed online? I got this being asked to me from antoher Rfactor driver who would like to watch it :)

Couldnt find anything about it, so i guess not ?

Thanks in advance!

Danny

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately we don't have anyone to do that at the moment danny, it is something we would like but its tough to find someone that can do it as they would probably want paying for their work and we don't really have a budget to do that. Hopefully in the future we can find someone who wants to learn the craft for cheap but lets see. Its not easy to find those kind of people.  :tongue:

:yo:

Danny ter Maten:
Hey AJYates,

Understood completely of course. As I have proven already, I am not the greatest IT guy around  :cry: so I'll have to leave that job to someone else. But I got the request yesterday from a fellow RF2 driver. I know he has a very high end computer system and he is quite good with them as it seems. He was asking me whether the race would be broadcasted.

Ill ask him if he is able to do that :).

I would also like to give a donation as I find the championship (as far as I have been competing) really nice! But give me the time till new year as really expensive times coming up in probably one of the most expensive countries in the world... :/  which I am finally going to say good bye to :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version