Championships > GT3 2017

Round 2 - Brands Hatch

(1/2) > >>

XRPM:
JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!

SERVER PASSWORD: XRPM

Rudy Cuppen:
It`s RACING DAY!! :welcome

AJYates:
Results are up guyss!

:boss

Tero Dahlberg:
Man, the race was a mess for me! But what can you expect when you do first laps in warmup :D Crazy and a bit stupid. But I had some hardware issues before the race and also had to do some other things last minute before I could drive. I did plan to have about an hour of practice before qualy.

And just didn't get around to doing any laps after Barcelona for some reason. And this week was busy and I was tired most nights. And of course Meganes on Monday night.

But the race result was pretty good, 4th. Very good even :D But lots of people made mistakes and retired. And it wasn't a large grid anyway! :(

Tygernoot:
My race was great (very close racing in the first part of the race) until I crashed. After repairs the car was behaving strangely and I immediately crashed again. After the second repairs the car was behaving a bit better and I could make it to the end, albeit a lap or two down on everyone lol.

Hoping for a less problematic race in Monza.

Shame there are so few competitors despite 30+ people registered for it... this mod is absolutely awesome and well worth the 15 euros for the cars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version