11 December 2017, 13:09:01

Author Topic: Round 2 - Brands Hatch  (Read 103 times)

Offline XRPM

• 1 - Board
Round 2 - Brands Hatch
« on: 28 October 2017, 15:18:44 »
JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  GT3 2017                                  JOIN NOW!!

SERVER PASSWORD: XRPM

Offline Rudy Cuppen

• Driving Wheel: Trustmaster T500 RS + Ferrari F1 update rim
  • Team: Dutch Connection Racing
Re: Round 2 - Brands Hatch
« Reply #1 on: 29 November 2017, 23:05:40 »
It`s RACING DAY!! :welcome
Eat, Sleep, Race, Repeat!!

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
« Reply #2 on: 01 December 2017, 09:23:52 »
Results are up guyss!

:boss

Offline Tero Dahlberg

• Ajira Racing on Facebook
  • Driving Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS /w DIY rim & modded VPP pedals
  • Team: Ajira Racing
« Reply #3 on: 01 December 2017, 10:00:27 »
Man, the race was a mess for me! But what can you expect when you do first laps in warmup :D Crazy and a bit stupid. But I had some hardware issues before the race and also had to do some other things last minute before I could drive. I did plan to have about an hour of practice before qualy.

And just didn't get around to doing any laps after Barcelona for some reason. And this week was busy and I was tired most nights. And of course Meganes on Monday night.

But the race result was pretty good, 4th. Very good even :D But lots of people made mistakes and retired. And it wasn't a large grid anyway! :(
A J I R A r a c i n g :: quick | agile | rapid :: Co-Founder | Portfolio: TeroD.Crevado.com
RACING'S MOST QUOTED LIE

Offline Tygernoot

• Lowland Racing Team
« Reply #4 on: 01 December 2017, 12:50:37 »
My race was great (very close racing in the first part of the race) until I crashed. After repairs the car was behaving strangely and I immediately crashed again. After the second repairs the car was behaving a bit better and I could make it to the end, albeit a lap or two down on everyone lol.

Hoping for a less problematic race in Monza.

Shame there are so few competitors despite 30+ people registered for it... this mod is absolutely awesome and well worth the 15 euros for the cars.

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
« Reply #5 on: 01 December 2017, 14:33:51 »
Aye if it was not Thursdays i would race but my work shifts are silly hours..  :rolleyes:

I think in the next round the Lusitaniums may be back which will be a nice boost, Ricardo, Hilaro and Nuno.

Its just what Ricardo told me so lets see, will be good to see them back on the grid for sure!  :cheers

Offline Ivan Georgiev

• AJRacing
  • Driving Wheel: Thrustmaster T150
« Reply #6 on: 01 December 2017, 20:51:36 »
I popped it in reverse and engine shut off =[[[[. I dont think it was broken, but i also didnt have keybinds for ignition and starter. I think i was running somewhat comfortably in 2nd place, but unfortunate events. Theres a first time for everything i guess LOL. Anyways, the start was really exciting and close, and i think in the end would have been fun since 2nd and 3rd had a battle going on in the end. I probably would have been mixed up in that.

I will not be able to make any future races due to starting a new job. Good Luck to all in future races.

Offline Tero Dahlberg

• Ajira Racing on Facebook
  • Driving Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS /w DIY rim & modded VPP pedals
  • Team: Ajira Racing
« Reply #7 on: 02 December 2017, 10:03:00 »
I popped it in reverse and engine shut off =[[[[. I dont think it was broken, but i also didnt have keybinds for ignition and starter.
There are lines in the player.json file that prevents you shifting down from 1st gear when using sequential shifter:

"General Controls":{

"Alternate Neutral Activation":true,
    "Alternate Neutral Activation#":"whether to select neutral if shift up & shift down are pressed simultaneously",

"Stop Sequential if Neutral Configured":1,
    "Stop Sequential if Neutral Configured#":"whether configuring neutral prevents sequential shifts into neutral from 1=1st, 2=reverse, 3=both, or 0=neither",

So what the above settings mean is that if you have mapped a key or a button to engage Neutral AND set "Alternate Neutral Activation" to true, then the only way to engage Neutral is either with the key/button you mapped to it OR when you pull both shifter paddles at the same time. So you can't accidentally shift down to Neutral or even Reverse when shifting down while braking.

And shame that you won't be around, especially when the participation numbers are so low already :( But good luck with your new job! :)
A J I R A r a c i n g :: quick | agile | rapid :: Co-Founder | Portfolio: TeroD.Crevado.com
RACING'S MOST QUOTED LIE

Offline Marius Nicolae

« Reply #8 on: 08 December 2017, 14:42:25 »
New shoots from this race on my facebook page :)