Championships > BTCC 2018

Championship Information

(1/4) > >>

AJYates:
JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

AUTO SKIN SHARE TURNED ON

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES

SERVER PASSWORD: BTCC18

Luis Borges:
Hi! Why don't you extend this series to white license? I would like very much to do this series! Will you guys consider it? Thank you.

AJYates:

--- Quote from: Luis Borges on 06 December 2017, 10:54:44 ---Hi! Why don't you extend this series to white license? I would like very much to do this series! Will you guys consider it? Thank you.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry but this will be our main championship starting in 2018 which will require Bronze.

There is plenty of other opportunities to earn a Bronze license before this starts though if you want to compete.

2 events, 4 Races remaining on Meganes, 4 Events, 8 Races in Karting which begins tonight and there is the first Event of Formula-e championship which has 2 races is also before BTCC starts.

I mean you can earn the Bronze pretty fast, just keep finishing in the points, don't get penalties or DNF and you will probably achieve it in about 4-5 Races which is just 2 or 3 of our current events as they run 2 races each week. You can go to the Ranking after each race you compete and check how your Ranking has improved, and you can click on any drivers names, including yours to see all their results which equates to their Ranking.

Our Ranking system is very useful to us and i'm sure you will appreciate the reasons that we do it, especially once you have the license. It just simply reduces the amount incidents and there is better competition throughout the field.

So yeah if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask mate.

:boss

Luis Borges:
I probably won't make it, but ok..
I understand

Cheers

Alain Van Hoecke:
Since the recent update i'm sticking to the dx11 version of RF2.

I saw that all the cars  in this mod (except civic) aren't updated for dx11. Ingame it gives this excessive bloom on the cars, which for me is undrivable on track. Even with all post effects off.

Is there anyway you can update the mod with the dx11 versions?
If i'm not mistaken,4 off this cars have this update allready :

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1176380339

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version