11 December 2017, 12:57:19

Author Topic: Championship Information  (Read 110 times)

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
Championship Information
« on: 24 November 2017, 01:07:35 »
JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

AUTO SKIN SHARE TURNED ON

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES

SERVER PASSWORD: BTCC18

IT IS FORBIDDEN TO CHANGE YOUR CAR ONCE YOU HAVE RACED WITH A PARTICULAR MODEL

« Last Edit: 24 November 2017, 13:12:50 by AJYates »

Offline Luis Borges

• Driving Wheel: Logitech G25
Re: Championship Information
« Reply #1 on: 06 December 2017, 10:54:44 »
Hi! Why don't you extend this series to white license? I would like very much to do this series! Will you guys consider it? Thank you.

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
« Reply #2 on: 06 December 2017, 12:29:53 »
Hi! Why don't you extend this series to white license? I would like very much to do this series! Will you guys consider it? Thank you.

I'm sorry but this will be our main championship starting in 2018 which will require Bronze.

There is plenty of other opportunities to earn a Bronze license before this starts though if you want to compete.

2 events, 4 Races remaining on Meganes, 4 Events, 8 Races in Karting which begins tonight and there is the first Event of Formula-e championship which has 2 races is also before BTCC starts.

I mean you can earn the Bronze pretty fast, just keep finishing in the points, don't get penalties or DNF and you will probably achieve it in about 4-5 Races which is just 2 or 3 of our current events as they run 2 races each week. You can go to the Ranking after each race you compete and check how your Ranking has improved, and you can click on any drivers names, including yours to see all their results which equates to their Ranking.

Our Ranking system is very useful to us and i'm sure you will appreciate the reasons that we do it, especially once you have the license. It just simply reduces the amount incidents and there is better competition throughout the field.

So yeah if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask mate.

:boss

Offline Luis Borges

• Driving Wheel: Logitech G25
« Reply #3 on: 07 December 2017, 11:23:32 »
I probably won't make it, but ok..
I understand

Cheers