Championships > BTCC 2018

Round 5 - Croft

(1/2) > >>

AJYates:
JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

SERVER PASSWORD: BTCC18

Manuel Alves:
Sorry guys, can't make it today.

Marcel Zorge:
Disaster in race 2...

Ronny timpen landed on my roof and ended the race for both of us . caused by lag! rob also got hit by the lag and crashed by it.  I think we have to do something about it. it Always seems to happen in the 2nd race, cant we reset before the 2nd race?

BTW 1st race was great.. nice fight with AJ!!

AJYates:
Yeah great race in the first one marcel was really nice. I also got hit by the dropped packets bug or whatever it is in the start of race 2, i was about to overtake 2 cars and then all of a sudden i am 20 ft behind them.. Also saw it happen to various other guys again its really strange indeed. I gues we can try reloading the server for race 2 next time in a hope that it might help. Lets see how that goes.  :yo:

Ricardo Ferreira:
Nice races. This its was I race.

Without any practice, first race was to adapt to the track and car.
Second race i had better pace, still with chevy its impossible to fight with AJ (BMWS) and Fords.
In T1 I went off to avoid collision with @AJYates, dont knew it where he was.

Good fight with @Gergely Maros, but he blocked me when I was alongside. I will believe he doesn't saw me :)

Well done to @Chris Shepherd  :first

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version