Championships > BTCC 2018

Round 1 - Brands Hatch

(1/4) > >>

AJYates:
JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

SERVER PASSWORD: BTCC18

AJYates:
MOD UPDATED!!

The mod is now updated for DX11 version of the game.

Mitsubishi Lancer has been removed because the bug could not be fixed for that car. All other cars remain.

Anyone who chose the Lancer please switch to one of the other 5 cars, sorry for the inconvenience.

Silverstone track also updated to 2016 version instead of 2012.

MANUAL DOWNLOADS HERE: http://downloads.xrpm.eu

Hugo Silva:
Begin a new Champ, but the behavior of the drivers are the same. Dive bombs all the time, and then crash.

I stop playing for almost 1 year, and i thought maybe is diferent now. but thats ok

Anyway, congrats for the winners of races ;)

AJYates:
Results are uploaded!

Reports can be sent on the results page until 48 hours after the race. (You must be logged in)

:boss

Paulo Rodrigues:

Making my words those of Hugo Silva...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version