23 January 2018, 15:50:35

Author Topic: Round 1 - Brands Hatch  (Read 369 times)

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
Round 1 - Brands Hatch
« on: 24 November 2017, 01:27:54 »
JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  BTCC 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

SERVER PASSWORD: BTCC18

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
Re: Round 1 - Brands Hatch
« Reply #1 on: 05 January 2018, 16:47:48 »
MOD UPDATED!!

The mod is now updated for DX11 version of the game.

Mitsubishi Lancer has been removed because the bug could not be fixed for that car. All other cars remain.

Anyone who chose the Lancer please switch to one of the other 5 cars, sorry for the inconvenience.

Silverstone track also updated to 2016 version instead of 2012.

MANUAL DOWNLOADS HERE: http://downloads.xrpm.eu

Offline Hugo Silva

• Lusitanium Sim Racers
« Reply #2 on: 10 January 2018, 21:30:18 »
Begin a new Champ, but the behavior of the drivers are the same. Dive bombs all the time, and then crash.

I stop playing for almost 1 year, and i thought maybe is diferent now. but thats ok

Anyway, congrats for the winners of races ;)

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
« Reply #3 on: 10 January 2018, 22:45:16 »
Results are uploaded!

Reports can be sent on the results page until 48 hours after the race. (You must be logged in)

:boss

Offline Paulo Rodrigues

• Driving Wheel: Ferrari T500 add-on
  • Team: MDR_Madeira_Digital_Racing
« Reply #4 on: 11 January 2018, 15:36:00 »

Making my words those of Hugo Silva...

Offline Tiago Monteiro

• 2 - Staff
  • Team: Sinister Race Team / OnWheelsTV
« Reply #5 on: 11 January 2018, 17:38:27 »
Ok guys. I stopped running on rf2 last year because of bugs and some changes here on xrpm too... Now that dx11 is on a stable version, i started again... As i said yesterday on race chat, i was only testing new settings and not to disput places with noone. Many guys have seeing me get out of his front or give much space to beeing overtaked without any problem..

But... i always see that are some guys that try to overtake in any conditions! WHY?? I practice kart and car on real life too, and on most cases, i doubt if anyone have "balls" to do that in real life too!! For that who think that have that balls, i want to invite you to come with me on track (real track) and see if they run on that way too... Ah, and that's free!!

Another thing is that the first people writing here on forum it was that guys who did shit on race... I'm talking about @Hugo Silva and @Paulo Rodrigues . Booth hitted on me on lap 1, and booth came here talking about bad driving?? What a corage!!  I think that Paulo don't saw that i was on left of him when he hitted on me, because he tryed to overtake without any space and got out... Hugo Silva was very worst, after i loose control and give out of a corner slower than him, he hitted on me, get me out of track, damaged my car, nevermind... what a bad play by you Hugo... And after that only watched for other's errors and don't saw the shit you did...  :facepalm

To @Rob Timpen , sorry for that horrible touch! I didn't saw that you tried to overtake from the outside... Even thinking that was a too optimist overtake try, if i saw that you trying that i obviously cut to inside to let you go... Sorry about that...

Congrats for the winners of booth races!

PS: @Chris Shepherd , nice to see you again on track!!

Offline Chris Shepherd

• 4 - Supporter (Donator)
  • Driving Wheel: G25
  • Team: Various
« Reply #6 on: 11 January 2018, 17:58:32 »
You too, Tiago.  :thumbup
XtremeRPM - Megane Trophy 2017 - Champion
XtremeRPM - Osella Cup Season 1 - Champion
XtremeRPM - Ferrari Challenge Season 1 - Champion
SimRacingPro - Mini Challenge Season 2 - Champion
SimRacingPro - VW Scirocco Season 2 - Champion
SimRacingpro - DTM Season 2 - Champion

Offline Ricardo Ferreira

• Lusitanium Sim Racers
    • Ricardo Ferreira Page
  • Team: Lusitanium Sim Racers
« Reply #7 on: 11 January 2018, 19:18:37 »
I saw race replay. Very bad stuff from some people.
You guys should use https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/crew-chief-v4-5-with-rfactor-2-support.54421/

@AJYates should activate rfactor 2 unsportsmanlike stuff to avoid a lot of things. This is like real life racing, you cannot force overtakes period. Theoretically cars with the same speed its very hard to overtake, but people just force. it seems maldonado stuff very bad :\  :facepalm

Offline Hugo Silva

• Lusitanium Sim Racers
« Reply #8 on: 11 January 2018, 20:49:14 »
@Tiago Monteiro if you want to talk about me, and racing. Pratice first and than come to race, you dont practive and you only do shit booth races. In your accident with me, i already saw my replay and you had lag or i had lag i dont know, because you were close to me, than you desepear. Anyway, you are the few guys that cant talk, cause 1 guy that dont practice and come race, and cause accidents, need to have balls to come here to Talk. cheers

Offline Paulo Rodrigues

• Driving Wheel: Ferrari T500 add-on
  • Team: MDR_Madeira_Digital_Racing
« Reply #9 on: 11 January 2018, 21:09:57 »
About some comments: I think everyone have the right to have an opinion and express it...
But I know that some guys just think that they are alone in track and that everyone have to keep away...

If I hitted someone, for sure it was because I didn't saw the car... for me that's the only reason to hit someone.
But I know that someone hitted me from behind...making me go out of track.

Last but not the least: In doubt, always respect others... if, for some reason, they are slower than you...just think that it might be because they do not have your setup and because of that... they might have to brake earlier and to speed up later. But for sure they are all in the same race and looking for achieve something...maybe not fighting for the 1st place, but for the 10th... the principle is the same.

So, if you want to be the best...just be smart (but do not think that the other are idiots). Think that to win a race, to be a (real) winner, you have to control & master all those elements. It's obvious that I can't. That's why I'm always in the second half of the grid (but not alone  :wink:) and that's why I'm racing just and only for pleasure.

PS: I also make my words those of @Ricardo Ferreira

Offline Tiago Monteiro

• 2 - Staff
« Reply #10 on: 11 January 2018, 22:21:09 »
Yes @Paulo Rodrigues , i understanded that you didn't saw me and tried to overtake the next one, but was unlucky. I dont even report that... You can see on the beginning of this movie what i saw on my replay. no problem mate! As i said, i was not on this race to disput nothing... On this race, at least, i was not for that... On our incident i couldn't do anything, as i maintained my position and was a quick move from you that i didn't saw too... Better luck next time!  :cheers

@Hugo Silva , you can watch on  my replay what i felt on my way... As you can see, what i saw was you hitting me... And that was not my fault...

Practicing or not, you can't say nothing wrong about my presence on track!! If i follow ALL the RULES, i can be on track such as everyone! And that was not the case!! I said that i didn't practiced to make a setup!! I have practiced only on single player because i'm yet adapting on 3 screens gameplay and i need to have cars to configure things, try others settings, see if have fps drop with many cars, test if the pc bugs, etc, etc... Obviously my times got worst a bit... Not only a bit, i think i feel that i am learning all again... Didn't expect other thing btw!! And because of that i dont even waste time on doing a setup, understood?!

Another thing was that i had the previous mod, and i was with problems downloading the mod on the rf2 directly. So, i couldn't login to the server... In that way, i downloaded manualy the full mod and only updated on that day. Until that, i practiced on single player mode, could i?! Anyway, thinking about that, if even in real life you can race without practice, why you couldn't race online??  :rofl:

But, practicing or not, you must follow the rulles. If you follow the rules, you're always welcome to race with me!! Faster or not, that's not the question... If you practice a lot and do things under the rulles, then nevermind.....

Surelly many guys could say that i moved away to let him pass, don't even tried to push or anything... Sometimes even going out of track...

And you said that i've done a lot of accidents?? Come on!! for sure you didn't saw what happenned..... But, lets see how much reports i had and how much you will have..

Anyway, good luck for next races!

And i'm not for this, clearly!! I'm here to have fun, nothing more!!  :cheers

Offline Geoffrey Fournier

• Driving Wheel: Logitech G27
« Reply #11 on: 13 January 2018, 12:55:03 »
@Tiago Monteiro: Well blaming others is one thing, but you CAN'T join a league race without any practise with as reason: "I'm testing few stuffs dx11 etc". Do it offline and don't ruin others's races. You not only ruinned Timpen's race but also myself. You just had no control & confidence with your BMW.

It's not tolerable to let someone race without any practises with the car. That makes the league kinda look amateur...

Or please if you let them race: just don't do a complete grid reversed. It's kinda shit for those guys practising having to overtake guys that are 3-4sec+ slower and making some unpredictable moves...
« Last Edit: 13 January 2018, 12:56:46 by Geoffrey Fournier »

Offline Tiago Monteiro

• 2 - Staff
« Reply #12 on: 13 January 2018, 17:07:14 »
@Geoffrey Fournier , I will not loose my time to answer to you... see you on track...  :cheers

« Reply #13 on: 14 January 2018, 09:34:04 »
You don't loose your time practising, why would you loose your answer to answer me ? Afterall... i'm not sure to continue, getting race destroyed is not my liking...

« Reply #14 on: 15 January 2018, 20:38:08 »
So i want to wish you all a good championship, i'm getting banned from this serie. Still it's better to keep Dangerous drivers than myself. Well done to Chris Shepherd the Truth winner of the serie... :facepalm :pray: