Championships > FORMULA-E 2018

Round 3 - San Francisco

(1/1)

AJYates:
JOIN NOW!!                                  FORMULA-E 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  FORMULA-E 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  FORMULA-E 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

JOIN NOW!!                                  FORMULA-E 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  FORMULA-E 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!                                  FORMULA-E 2018                                  JOIN NOW!!

SERVER PASSWORD: FORMULA-E18

AJYates:
Results uploaded!

:boss

Chris Shepherd:
Well done to Melih & AJ.   :first  +   :first

As I said yesterday, Strategy beat pace.

I think I was 15 seconds behind P2 after I pit. Was never going to catch you though, AJ.  Pulled it out the bag nicely. You deserve that one, after some bad luck recently.  :thumbup

You've now given me something to think about for the next races.  :cheers

AJYates:
Monaco should be even slower track so im guessing the no stop will work even better here mate.

I think maybe only a really fast track like the Lester one would work better with doing the pitstop so im guessing rest of the races doing no stop will be the faster way from now, lets see  :tongue: :cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version