General Category > General Discussion

GIDPlugin not working with DX11

(1/1)

Paulo Rodrigues:
 :cry:
Hi
Yesterday, after a steam update, my GIDPlugin just stop working at all with DX11...

I do not know if anyone can help me - since looking around in the web all information goes that GIDPlugin don't work with DX11 -, but there's any other solution? It's possible to revert to DX9? There's any alternative?

thanks in advance  :cheers

AJYates:
I don't use that plugin or dx11 so cant say for sure, but probably they need to update it for the latest build that was just released.

You could try dx9 and see if it works until they update it, go to steam, right click your game, properties and betas to switch the versions.

:cheers

Paulo Rodrigues:
 :yo:

Thank's for your answer @AJYates. I done what you said and everything it's working again. But really that's the first time I have to use that 'right click' & Betas.

:cheers

Ricardo Ferreira:
Dx9 rfactor 2 support over. You need to use dx 11 without that plugins. Rfactor hud already do the same thing thing that trackmap does

Paulo Rodrigues:

--- Quote from: Ricardo Ferreira on 26 December 2017, 15:53:42 ---Dx9 rfactor 2 support over. You need to use dx 11 without that plugins. Rfactor hud already do the same thing thing that trackmap does

--- End quote ---

With DX11 no hud is showned (only the position line on the bottom and the basic info at down right)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version