26 April 2018, 08:24:16

Author Topic: Round 2 - Hungaroring  (Read 143 times)

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
Round 2 - Hungaroring
« on: 25 January 2018, 02:48:22 »
DTM 2018                         XRPM.EU                         DTM 2018                         XRPM.EU                         DTM 2018

DTM 2018                         XRPM.EU                         DTM 2018                         XRPM.EU                         DTM 2018

SERVER PASSWORD: DTM18

Offline Christo Nieuwoudt

• Driving Wheel: G27
  • Team: Deltec Racing
Re: Round 2 - Hungaroring
« Reply #1 on: 13 April 2018, 18:44:32 »
Sorry guys, cannot race round 2 ...  :cry: Enjoy your event.

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
« Reply #2 on: 18 April 2018, 17:07:26 »
Good luck tonight for Round 2 guys Qualifying starts at 20:00 GMT!

:yo:

Offline Tygernoot

• Lowland Racing Team
« Reply #3 on: 18 April 2018, 21:05:03 »
After my pitstop blunder in race 1, not much better fortunes in race 2.

Great start. Very close and exciting. Sorry to Rob for the small bump on the straight. I was slightly quicker than the car in front but no room to maneuver.

First lap I narrowly managed to avoid Rob in the chicane as I flew a bit over the bump in the braking zone and to go off the track. This caused me to fall back to last position.

Then I got hit into the wall in the final corner, had to do an entire lap with damage and by the time I got out of the pits I was 1+ lap behind. No point in continuing...

See you at Norisring on the 2nd May :)

Good luck tonight for Round 2 guys Qualifying starts at 20:00 GMT!
20:00 GMT+1 you mean, you're in summer time now ;)

Offline Rob Timpen

• Driving Wheel: G29
  • Team: Deltec Racing Team
« Reply #4 on: 18 April 2018, 22:59:07 »
Great start. Very close and exciting. Sorry to Rob for the small bump on the straight. I was slightly quicker than the car in front but no room to maneuver.

No problem, i dont think i had any damage from it :)

First lap I narrowly managed to avoid Rob in the chicane as I flew a bit over the bump in the braking zone and to go off the track. This caused me to fall back to last position.

Yeah sorry about that if it was my fault,.. i was still taking it easy on cold tires and brakes so i was early but maby a bit to much :(

As for my race,.. i am realy happy with my second place after what has been a difficult start to both the DTM and F1 Seasons for me. It was realy hard to keep up the pace and in the mean time keeping my tires alive but i am realy happy i managed it to the end with 1 pit stop and with my teammates in 4th and 6th place it is a good result for Deltec Racing!

Cu all next round.
Rob Timpen

Offline Tygernoot

• Lowland Racing Team
« Reply #5 on: 18 April 2018, 23:22:20 »
No worries Rob, my mistake. I braked quite late and locked the rears a bit on the bump. I should have known better :)