26 April 2018, 08:24:34

Author Topic: Round 1 - Lausitzring  (Read 204 times)

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
Round 1 - Lausitzring
« on: 25 January 2018, 02:48:50 »
DTM 2018                         XRPM.EU                         DTM 2018                         XRPM.EU                         DTM 2018

DTM 2018                         XRPM.EU                         DTM 2018                         XRPM.EU                         DTM 2018

SERVER PASSWORD: DTM18

Offline Marius Nicolae

Re: Round 1 - Lausitzring
« Reply #1 on: 04 April 2018, 20:21:38 »
I cant believe i miss first round , really sorry, when i saw on facebook was to late :( , there was already formation lap.

Offline Nuno Pinto

• Lusitanium Sim Racers
  • Driving Wheel: Thrustmaster T300 + G25 Pedals
  • Team: Team Vespas
« Reply #2 on: 04 April 2018, 21:43:27 »
Engine blew like 7min to go.
I tested the engine intake @3 and like 20min later the engine started to smoke, so I did a full 1h race like 2 weeks ago with the radiator @ 4. No problems then.
So I went with the radiatior@4 and got no warning message, no smoke coming from the engine, nothing at all.
The engine simply blew up on a straight.

I think this is the first time that this ever happened to me.

"Doing easily what others find difficult is talent, doing what is impossible for talent is genius."
Henri Amiel

Offline Ricardo Ferreira

• Lusitanium Sim Racers
    • Ricardo Ferreira Page
  • Team: Lusitanium Sim Racers
« Reply #3 on: 05 April 2018, 10:32:05 »
oh :( shame that we lose a win like that. :(

look forward @Nuno Pinto

WD to @Pedro Ramada  :first

Offline Tygernoot

• Lowland Racing Team
« Reply #4 on: 05 April 2018, 12:14:57 »
Had a great start when I jumped from P4 to P2 in the first corner. Nuno just disappeared into the distance in the first few laps.

I think I made a mistake with the pitstops though. I refueled and changed tyres, whereas I probably only should have changed tyres... My stop took a whopping 80 seconds lol. By then I was one lap behind and in 8th position with no way of catching up. Learned something there for the next race :rolleyes:

Shame that again there is a small amount of participants, while there are 29 people on the entry list... :(

Sorry to hear about Nuno's engine going. I was also on radiator 4 and bar some overheating during my 80s stop, it managed to make it to the end :)

Offline Valdemar Domingos

• Demas - o Senninha da Banda
  • Bluvos Motorsports
  • O Segundo é o primeiro dos Perdedores!!!
  • Driving Wheel: G27 Logitech and Thrustmaster T500 RS
  • Team: Team Senninhas
« Reply #5 on: 12 April 2018, 23:19:32 »
Hi Guys.

I'm here, to understand my penalty in DTM race.

As track Comissary in real life, and with the knowledge of the rules, I had two situation that Have been reported as incidents, or blocks, as you want to call, anyway... When we make a rule, we have to understand that, one situation is not the same always, and we have to analyse...

Lap 19, when a fast car is coming, the slow car is waving with blue flags, and have 3 turns to open the door and let the faster car advance... So can please explain me, in that situation, Edward was very far in the start of the lap 19, in two turns just come, i have seen the blue flag, but when we are in a turn there is no much to do... i had 3 turns to let him pass, but when i brake for the turn he hitted my back, what could i do???? I understand, it's a bad thing when we hit a slow guy, but it's racing, Sim racing, but racing, when we have a slow guy in front it's normal to loose some time, much more when it's in a turn... sometimes it's impossible to just open the door and everything fine.

In Lap 41, i saw the replay, about 5 times, and i could not see any block, nothing wrong... i was in the race line, the faster car was to the inside, i stayed in race line until the overtake has been done, if i have gone to the inside, it was an accident for sure, when i saw, he was there, just had to stay in my position and the overtake have been made normally, i braked more than the normal to let him go... why needed to warn???

When we analyse the situations, we have to be fair... Please i hope the disciplinary commission to be fair with everyone, when someone say: " hey, he blocked me.." it's not always the other guy foul... We have to look...

In overtake situations, we have to see, the car comes, and when he is near, we receive a warm, we can consider the blue flags, the rule is 3 turns to let him go... and than there is a penalty... before this 3 turns it's not possible, it's against the rules...

The thing is that, it's small things, and i have my ranking races all red, and if we look that correctly, its not so...

I try to race fairly, and try to avoid incidents, and let everybody go and race... cause i have in moment no condition to discuss race position, or something, but, the other guys, need to be correct as well... if i made a mistake i cannot say, ahhh the other made me commit a mistake...

I my point of view, in lap 19, Edward made a small mistake, but it was not my foul at all... i needed to brake to make the turn, there was a straight in front, i would than open the door and let him pass...

I hope you can see it clearly, and make a fair judgement...

Thank you for your time... And we see us in track...

Hugs...

Seja Feliz e Faça Alguém Feliz.
Valdemar Domingos