26 April 2018, 08:25:05

Author Topic: Round 2 - Bahrain  (Read 255 times)

Offline AJYates

• 1 - Board
    • WWW.AJRACING.EU
  • Driving Wheel: TS-PC Racer - Clubsport V3 Pedals
  • Team: AJRACING.EU
Round 2 - Bahrain
« on: 01 March 2018, 13:18:04 »
XRPM FORMULA 2018                         XRPM.EU                         XRPM FORMULA 2018                         XRPM.EU                         XRPM FORMULA 2018

XRPM FORMULA 2018                         XRPM.EU                         XRPM FORMULA 2018                         XRPM.EU                         XRPM FORMULA 2018

SERVER PASSWORD: FORMULA18

Offline Janos Hegyvari

• 3 - Marshal
  • Driving Wheel: Logitech G29
Re: Round 2 - Bahrain
« Reply #1 on: 10 April 2018, 19:19:13 »
My stream will be there:

Offline Marcel Zorge

• 3 - Marshal
  • Driving Wheel: g29
  • Team: Deltec Racing Team
« Reply #2 on: 11 April 2018, 20:36:28 »
disaster, some guys think they win the race in the 1st corners

Offline Dannyell

« Reply #3 on: 12 April 2018, 22:34:54 »
Had a decent start on the alternative strategy, but ended up being clipped in T1 and after that care was wobbly and leaning towards the right for the remainder of the race... did my best to stay out of everyone's path. Had a few freezes with people leaving and coming back. I hope that can be addressed before the next race. Hopefully server settings can be changed in case fellow racers don't read the forum.

No China track yet ? lol
« Last Edit: 12 April 2018, 22:38:04 by Dannyell »

Online Balazs Kiss

• Driving Wheel: G27
  • Team: SIMCO
« Reply #4 on: 13 April 2018, 08:16:01 »
First of all congratulation for @Frank Blankendaal great pace, and great strategy. Well deserved the first place. :cheers

After a bad qualififying the 2. place is very good  :second. A nice start from me, again, after that I need overtake a few guys ahead. There was a great fights with @AJYates It was tough and fair. :Right

I observed half of the people can't handle blue flags. I can't calculate that how many times let me through so badly. Braking or just lift off on exit. Hold up through few cornes and so on.
Some people practice more than 100 hundres laps, do a very good lap on hotlap (maybe on Q too), but can't  handle blue flags.  :facepalm

@Wesley Morris  why are you zig zaging on the straight?
https://youtu.be/PsCAq66Wp4w?t=43m57s
You did 5 direction change. I don't think so its allowed, especially on brake zone. :rolleyes:

Offline Wesley Morris

• Monster Motorsport
  • Driving Wheel: g27
  • Team: Morris GP
« Reply #5 on: 13 April 2018, 17:46:33 »
was nt 5 moves m8 , what it is my wheel ratios in that race was real sensitive , slightest movement on wheel makes me move a bit im looking at a fix as i type , sorry if cause you a problem i didnt realise how bad it was till watching your clip ! i will fix it b4 next race .